Friday, March 11, 2011

Well Rested

Today I felt well rested.  It’s been the first time in a long time.  Today was a good workout morning.  I had tons of energy and wanted to do more.  I cut it a bit short to make sure I wasn’t too wasted for tomorrow plus, I’ve needed a bit of rest lately.  The two-a-days have been putting the hurtin’ on me.
WOD
12 min AMRAP
3 x 185# bench press
5 x 185# Squat
I finished 8 rounds.  
Followed by some Power Clean form practice.  I am moving more weight a lot easier than I have ever done before but I could still use some work.  I think the next time I go in to work on them I will bring my camera and tripod and tape myself to see how my form is.  
I also did my 50 double unders and knocked them out in 2:52.  I was excited.  I made it to 25 in record time.  I was super winded but I’ve approached them with a much more relaxed style and it’s paid off for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment